It is only a few hours away and it is time to check your internet connection to see if you can stream Apple Event LIVE. If you like to tune in to the event and see what Apple announces then you might have to check your MacBook, Apple, Pc or etc. Here is how to LIVE stream the iPhone 7 EVENT…
Here is the requirement for streaming Apple Event LIVE
- Live streaming uses Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) technology. HLS requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Safari on iOS 7.0 or later,
- a Mac with Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later, or a PC with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
- Streaming via Apple TV requires an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with software 6.2 or later or an Apple TV (4th generation).
The usual time the event starts is at 10 AM PDT. You can easily visit this link to watch the event live, after visiting refresh the page and your on!
Streaming on an Apple TV
The process is a little different but is easy as, if you have a third-generation or earlier Apple tv, you will see the event icon appear on your home screen automatically which is easily visible
for those of you with fourth-generation Apple Tv, you need to download the FREE Events app from the App Store (Tvstore) and you will be able to stream it there.
Streaming from PC
The process simple, at the time go this link to stream it live on your favourite browser, simple!
Time Zones (anywhere you are)
If you live out of USA, here are time zone for a few major cities but you can visit to this link to see a live count down.
- Beijing, China: Thursday 1:00 A.M. CST
- Berlin, Germany: Wednesday 7:00 P.M. CEST
- Hong Kong, China: Thursday 1:00 A.M. CST
- London, United Kingdom: Wednesday 6:00 P.M. BST
- Los Angeles, United States: Wednesday 10:00 A.M. PDT
- Moscow, Russia: Wednesday 8:00 P.M. MSK
- New York, United States: Wednesday 1:00 P.M. EST
- Paris, France: Wednesday 7:00 P.M. CEST
- Rome, Italy: Wednesday 7:00 P.M. CEST
- Salt Lake City, United States: Wednesday 11:00 A.M. MDT
- Sydney, Australia: Thursday 3:00 A.M. AEST
- Tokyo, Japan: Thursday 2:00 A.M. JST
Please remember a live countdown for the event is happening right here
- HUGE iPhone 7 Update: Everything You Need To Know About iPhone 7
- iOS 10 Tips: Everything to Know About iOS 10 Messages